Hello, Singapore, Again (2-6June)

My third visit to Singapore this round. Basically this is a training trip, so will not travel around. But I will walk around and visit few places that I love. <3
 
Day 1: This Merlion Park, my first time here actually. Wow, so so much tourist here! And I'm here alone, oh I got my companion, all the way from Malaysia -> Minions.LOL..not too bad. Successully attracted few tourist and talk with me wtf. LOL
Walk around till Raffles Place, heaven, why? Cause many lengzai here ahaaha!! *huachi*
Night time, met the friend at Jurong East Mall (JEM). Luckily still manage to meet them as I didn't take any data plan. Being Kiam siap ma. Bad thiny in Singapore is most of the restaurant do not provide wifi. Why need wifi when their data plan so cheap? But, aiya, tourist need ma.haahaha
 
Day 2: Attend my training in Biopolis. Took the cab from nearest mrt station to the training location, which is lesser than 5mins ride, cost me SGD7 ..damn expensive leh! ~RM21 leh. Again, being a kiamsiap one, I decided to walk after other trainees taught me the shorter route. Rather spend my SGD7 for starbucks lor.hahahaa..
Dinner at Clarke Quay. One of my favourite place, because of the night light.haha!!!
Oh ya, night view from my hotel.
Day 3: As usual training time..and ended earlier..and my next station is Vivo City. Love it as during my last visit, my friend brought me here. Love it! Plus having beer there, double thumbs up.
Day 4: Final day of the training, and it ended pretty early. Got myself to the Chinese Garden, under the hot sun. So amazed by myself, so hot also go there.

Night time, my friend intro me another new places. Found my new favourite place -> Chijmes 
Day 5: Before I fly back, meet up with secondary school friend. Had the Korean food and also durian snow ice...yummy too...
 
-ByeBye-
 

No comments:

Post a Comment