Day 2: PhiPhi

DAY 2 (26 April 2014)
Heading to Phi Phi island by ferry. He is blocking my view. So, might as well I took a photo of him...hehe....stand till so yeng in front of me, must give face..lolol
The view during the 90mins ferry ride.
The entrance of Phi Phi Island
The back of Maya Bay? I dont know. 
Maya Bay. Too bad we were in a rush. and not able to fully enjoy here
 
 Loh Samah Bay
A lot fishes,but mainly one species.
Viking Cave
 Long beach. I love here <3 
again, fishes of the same species...zzzzz
The little PhiPhi island. Thing slightly expensive than Krabi town.
 Bye Bye~ Heading to Phuket by the cruise..
After a short rest, we went to the Phuket night market for our dinner and also, PATONG BEACH.
The most happening place! hiak hiak! But well, no chance for a sip of beer or alcohol at the pub there :(
Feel free to take photos with them. 100 THB yo~
ouch,they are prettier than me!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment