Day 2: Green Canyon

The most exciting place for me and I love it the most. Here you go, the Green Canyon. I hope that I have ample time to spend here for the body rafting. But well, due to the limited time, I only managed to go for the cliff jump :)

One boat cost you 124k Rupiah which can accommodate 5-6 person. For swimming inside, you have to pay extra 100k.
购票处
Then ticket selling place
The surrounding into the Green Canyon is awesome too. Maybe other places might have more awesome breathtaking view, but well, I still love here

IMG_0399.JPG
IMG_0574.JPG
IMG_0416.JPG
IMG_0507.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0458.JPG
I climb climb and climb
IMG_0451.JPG
Too bad dont have time for this. 
太爽了吧?
So relax
就从这5m 跳下去。棒!
Jump from here!!! And we did it

After the jump, headed back to Bandung for our dinner. It took us approximately 8h to go back to Bandung. The dinner place: Paskal Food Market
IMG_0579.JPGIMG_0581.JPG
IMG_0587.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment